Our expert team works with clients to identify and minimize risks now and in the future, guide you through issues as they arise, and help you stay compliant in all aspects of your business.
By simply doing business, companies face a multitude of risks — strategic, financial, operational, legal, and more. Identifying your company’s risks can be an intimidating and stressful prospect. Resourcing Edge can help. We’ll perform a thorough evaluation and develop a program that helps you resolve current issues, guides you in appropriately managing issues that arise, and mitigates future problems. We’ll also assist you in staying a step ahead of government regulations and laws, so that you’ll always remain in compliance.
Risk Management Services
- Risk assessment of operations and procedures
- Insurance claim review and analysis
- Claim advocacy and reporting
- Facilitation of large claims investigation
- Human resources consultation and integration
- Drug free workplace consultation
- Light duty and return to work programs
Loss Control Services
- Quarterly or bi-annual on-site loss control study
- Hazard assessment and consultation
- On-site safety review
- Safety training online and self directed or instructor facilitated
- More than ten examples include: accident prevention, hazard communications, basic electrical, fall protection, safety committees, personal protection, accident prevention, fire extinguishers and first aid specific industry training in blood borne pathogens, cpr, change management, laundry safety, stress management and harassment
- Safety resources (videos/posters/handouts)
- OSHA compliance and assistance
Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Clients can protect their businesses from expensive law suits and claims based upon federal and state anti-discrimination laws.
As the number of employment related lawsuits and claims grows, it is important for business owners to maintain EPLI coverage to protect their organizations. Federal legislation such as the Family Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, as well as state and local anti-discrimination laws make it imperative for business owners to have EPLI protection against claims and lawsuits that can be brought against a business, its officers and directors, employees, and managers.
These policies typically cover the below areas:
- Discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability or other category protected by federal, state or local employment discrimination law
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Wrongful, excessive, or unfair discipline
- Termination or disciplinary action in violation of the family medical leave act or similar state or local law
- Negligent hiring, retention or supervision of others
- Wrongful infliction of emotional distress, mental anguish or humiliation
- Defamation, libel, slander
- Invasion of privacy
With an EPLI policy, a business can effectively manage their risks and mitigate their potential liability from expensive employment related lawsuits. EPLI policies typically cover claims that could not be covered by Directors and Officers or Comprehensive General Liability insurance policies. Since the vast majority of businesses are subject to these types of employment related lawsuits and claims, it is critical for you to ensure your organization has EPLI coverage.
Optional Services for Additional Fees
Facilitation of specialized industry specific training not already offered-check with your representative.
For more information call us at 214.771.4411 or email email@example.com.
Contact us today for more information