When the unexpected happens, we want you to focus on what matters most — your health. The Aetna Critical Illness Plan pays you cash benefits for a critical illness diagnosis, such as a heart attack or stroke. You can use the benefits to pay for medical expenses, such as your medical deductible, or for everyday expenses, such as food and childcare.
- Guaranteed Acceptance: There are no health questions or physical exams required.
- Family Coverage: Coverage options are available for spouse and children.
- Lump-Sum Payment: A lump sum payment is paid directly to the insured upon diagnosis of a covered condition,
- Health Savings Account (HSA) compliant: Flexibility in how you want to use their health care dollars
- Payroll Deduction: Premiums conveniently deducted from employee’s paycheck
- Portable Coverage: Employees can take the policy with them if they change jobs or retire
|Major Organ Transplant/Failure||100%|
|Benign Brain Tumor||100%|
|Coronary Artery By-Pass Surgery||25%|
|Hospital Stay Requirement||5 days|
Your Costs for $30,000 Employee Benefit—Weekly:
Rates are not all inclusive of all carrier age bands. Spouse, Child(ren) and Family rates may vary
|Uni-Tobacco – ISSUE AGE
||Aetna Coverage Costs|
|Uni-Tobacco – ATTAINED AGE||Aetna Coverage Costs|