Careers at Resourcing Edge
Sales Consultants - Openings in Dallas, Atlanta and Houston
Build a rewarding career in Sales with Resourcing Edge, a dynamic Professional Employer Organization (PEO). In this role you will partner with business owners to find innovative solutions that will allow them to focus on growing their business. As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for the entire sales process from start to close. You will focus on increasing revenue by calling on prospective clients to explain the benefits and value of the services we offer, and follow up on sales leads generated form a variety of sources. You will also maintain relationships with existing clients to utilize as a sources to generate referrals for other sales.
At Resourcing Edge, we are building a strong organization and believe our employees play a large part in helping us achieve our long term goals and realize the fullest potential of Resourcing Edge, Inc. If you want to write your own success story and be a part of ours, please apply below.
- A residual sale (always earn income on your accounts)
- Sell PEO unbundled or bundled
- No geographic territory (prospect outside of your location, no problem)
- Team selling (everyone sells and everyone is invested in your success)
- Low turnover within our sales force
- Strong management team that works for you
- Competitive Base Salary PLUS a strong commission structure with residual income PLUS generous significant other, top bonuses PLUS President Club awards for the top producers (including annual trip with spouse or producer awards, and commission kickers)
- Business Expense Allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage with company contributions
- 401k Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 Days PTO after 90 days of employment
- And much more!
- Build relationships with prospect and current clients to give and get referrals, focus on relationship selling
- Call on prospective clients to explain benefits and value of Resourcing Edge's service offering
- Promote extended services to prospective and existing clients
- Generate sales leads and is practiced with business to business cold calling
- Follow up on sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Develop a prospective customer list generated by various methods
- Develop Broker relationships that will cultivate future submissions
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience with PEO or related professional experience in one of our core areas (i.e. Human Resources, Payroll and/or Benefits)
- Individuals who are well established in their community and foster strong relationships with business owners and C-Level executives
- Proactive sales professionals who have perfected the art of relationship based sales of intangibles
- Must be comfortable partnering with the owners of small–to–medium sized businesses
- A great communicator with excellent presentation skills
- 20% travel within local area
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com.