Proper dental and vision care play an important role in your overall health and wellbeing. Follow these simple steps for getting the most out of your MetLife Dental and Vision benefits:
- Register on metlife.com/mybenefits
By registering for online access, you will have access to everything you need to know about your benefits, such as:
- View information about your dental and vision plan
- Find a provider
- Get estimates for most dental procedures
- Check on the status of claims
- See coverage details
- Download your ID card
- Set your statement delivery preferences
It is quick and easy to register. Just type in the name of the employer, Resourcing Edge, then set up your username and password. Note: Even if you plan to use the MetLife app, be sure to register through the website first: metlife.com/mybenefits.
- Access your ID Cards online
MetLife does not mail your ID cards to you. But if you prefer, you can easily access them online. You can also access your Dental ID card on the mobile app.
- Have the following on hand when visiting a dental provider:
- Your ID Number – which is your Social Security Number
- Your Dental Group Number – 5347647
- Or pull up your Dental ID card on your mobile app
- Let your vision provider know your plan is part of the VSP network
- The provider may also ask for your Social Security Number
On the go? Use the MetLife US App
- Before you log in to the mobile app, be sure to register on metlife.com/mybenefits
- Click here to download for iOS
- Click here to download for Android
- For your dental plan, you will have access to everything through the app that you can access on the website.
- For your vision plan, the app provides access to the Find a Provider tool. A useful tool for when you are on the go.
The more you know about your dental and vision benefits, the better equipped you will be to take advantage of the plans available to you. Use the Metlife website and the app to make the most of your benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact your Client Account Manager for support.
- Introducing the UnitedHealthcare mobile app: Your Health Plan at Your Fingertips - June 18, 2021
- Get the most out of your MetLife dental and vision benefits - June 18, 2021
- Resourcing Edge Pharmacy Discount Card - May 25, 2021