Whether you are traveling or just away from home, the UnitedHealthcare mobile app keeps your health information within reach, wherever you go.
Download the free app! It’s easy.
Go to the app store on your smart phone and search for the free UnitedHealthcare app. Download and get instant access to view all your health plan details.
Instant Access to your ID card.
With the UnitedHealthcare app, your card is always with you.
- View your card any time
- Easily share your ID card by email or fax right from within the app
- Click here: (Your member ID card | UnitedHealthcare (uhc.com))
Find care wherever you are.
- Search on the app to find a nearby network doctor, clinic or hospital
- Find options for quick care, such as a nearby clinic, Urgent Care, or an ER
- Locate pharmacies and fill prescriptions
Manage health plan details.
- Check claims and account balances
- Compare costs and see provider reviews
- Talk to a registered nurse 24/7
- Call or schedule a call back from a UHC customer service representative
The more you know about your healthcare, the better you can manage your health and health expenses. The UnitedHealthcare mobile app gives you access to all the information you need to manage health care for you and your family.
Are you not currently taking advantage of the Resourcing Edge medical plan via UnitedHealthcare? No worries, we are here to help. Please contact your Client Account Manager to get more information about how our medical plan can benefit you and your employees.
If you have any questions about how to download or use the mobile app, please contact your Client Account Manager for support.
- Does Your Business Have a Winter Weather Policy? - September 29, 2022
- How Artificial Intelligence and Automation Helps Small Business - August 25, 2022
- Degree Requirements and the Impact on Talent Acquisition and Employee Retention - July 28, 2022