Resourcing Edge is excited to share that we’ve added a new service to our benefits offerings—Purchasing Power.
Purchasing Power is an exclusive employee purchase program benefit that helps you get what you need when it matters most. From brand-name computers and electronics to furniture and appliances, we’re here for you with a program you can trust. Get your product upfront and pay over 6 or 12 months directly from your paycheck.
While not a discount program, we provide you with a reliable way to fit unexpected purchases into your budget. You’ll always know the total product cost upfront – no credit checks, down payments or hidden fees.
- To participate in Purchasing Power, you must meet a few eligibility requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must earn at least $16,000 a year.
- You must be an employee of Resourcing Edge or one of its client companies for at least 18 months
- You must have a bank account or credit card (to be used in case of non-payment via payroll deduction).
Your employees can sign up for free at resourcingedge.purchasingpower.com or through the Purchasing Power tile on the Resourcing Edge employee portal and save 20% on their first order. For more information, please reach out to your Client Account Manager.
- HR Benefits you should be offering in 2023 - April 27, 2023
- How a Great Accounting Department Can Drive Business Success - November 30, 2022
- How Earned Wage Access (EWA) Benefits Your Employees - October 25, 2022